Sunday, August 12, 2012

Beefy cheesy.

 When most people think 'healthy' sandwich, their imagination tends to end here:

Source: bookfaked.com via Alex on Pinterest

Which is fine, but who wants to eat something so boring all the time?


No matter what, I'll always be a meaty cheesy girl. I told my mother a few minutes ago that I was going to go on Facebook and post "Made a double cheeseburger" under life event. It was that good.



Recently my parents have been bugging me to make food for myself, so I started with burgers. I've found a lot of great stuff on Pinterest, we'll see where that goes; so far there seems to be a lot of great recipes if you judge it by it's photo.

 Anywho, here are three songs that have been on repeat today. The first artist is from Prince Edward Island and I feel like I'm listening to a modern Anne of Green Gables with every song. The second is... ugh, I know, I'm listening to LIGHTS. But it is a good song, so there. It's like a grungy Owl City, only still Christian. I think. The third is a new band from Australia.


 There is your extremely short and frivolous blog post. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love meaty cheesy, but I'm terribly fond of veggies on sandwiches. :D :D like, TONS of veggies. Also, I eat a lot of Tomato and mayonaise sandwiches. hehe. Sounds strange maybe, but they're so good! I eat Mayonaise and pickle sandwiches to...Kinda, if it tastes good with Mayo, I eat it on a sandwich. xD lol. <3 cute post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I love veggies too! In fact, some times I go an entire day meatless without thinking about it.

      PICKLES. Pickles are love!

      Thank you, my dear. <3

      Delete
  2. That second pic looks Amazing!!! My favorite way to eat a burger is, lots of veggies on a thick burger with cheese and mustard. :-) <3 ~Jonnah

    ReplyDelete

Yakkity smack.