Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Bookshelf Lacks X-Y-Z


Hello there! I've been terribly busy, but I'll save that for my next post. For now, here is a cool challenge that The Book Chewers had for their weekly blog link-up!

Prompt: Have you read a book starting with every. single. letter from the alphabet?! Make a list of books you've read, from A to Z! (Bonus points to those who've read those tricky letters, like X and Z.)



Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
Blackthorn Winter by Kathryn Reiss
Counting on Grace by Elizabeth Winthrop
Dream of Night by Heather Henson
Eva Underground by Dandi Daley Mackall
Fire & Ashes by Katie Lynn Daniels
Gods and Kings by Lynn Austin
Hattie Bigsky by Kirby Larson
Indian Captive by Lois Lenski
Janitor’s Boy [The] by Andrew Clements
Kimchi & Calamari by Rose Kent
Lost Time by Susan Maupin Schmid
Merchant’s Daughter [The] by Melanie Dickerson
{CURRENTLY READING AND THEREFORE IT DOESN'T COUNT :-(} Never by J. Grace Pennington
Okay for Now by Gary D. Schmidt
Penderwicks [The] by Jeanne Birdsall
Q.
Red Rain by Aubrey Hansen
Small Acts of Amazing Courage by Gloria Whelan
Thunderhead by Mary O’Hara
U.
Vanishing Violin [The] by Michael D. Beil
Water Street by Patricia Reilly Giff
X.
Y.
Z.

SO CLOSE.

AND


                           YET








so far














The Book Chewer's link-up is a ton of fun, and it's given me an idea. Wouldn't it be cool to do an A-Z series on your favorite books? I must remember to try that some time.

3 comments:

  1. Love your list! (And the N totally counts. XD) I really like Patricia Reilly Giff, but I haven't heard of Water Street. I'm checking out. ;)

    Thanks for joining in our link up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (Haha, awesome!) You should totally check out Water Street. Personally, I think it's one of her best books.

      Thank you very much for hosting the link up. :-D

      Delete
  2. I just re-read Hattie Big Sky. Great book. Also, I would read your A-Z series.

    ReplyDelete

Yakkity smack.