Thursday, May 24, 2012

Popsicles.

 Wow. One week to June. Camp National Novel Writing Month. Novels to finish writing. Novels to finish reading. Popsicles.Yepp.

Captains of the Sky by Sky Sailing on Grooveshark



Enjoy.

 Oh, and did I ever mention that my Dad bought a push mower? As in, a push-the-dang-thing through the grass and get the blade stuck with twigs kind of push mower. It's actually getting easier to use when you're not whimpy (like I was), because I'm endeavoring to achieve one pull-up be the end of summer. Au revoir, Captains of the Sky!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHH, lawn mowers are the bestest.
    My Dad got a lawn mower yesterday.... O_O
    and they have the best, blankest faces ever.
    xD yeah, if I don't end this comment right here, I'm gonna start quoting my novel.

    BYEBYE.
    -BEEZEE

    ReplyDelete

Yakkity smack.