Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I have to say it.

I extremely dislike how Christians twist the word of God to be socially popular. That just sucks. God may love everyone, but he doesn't want us to keep living in sin. Jesus Christ died as a sacrifice for our sins, so we can put off the old man and become new, and all people do is make excuses to feel better about living as their old & new man at the same time. They are stuck between two worlds.

And it's really upsetting when people judge those that study God's word thoroughly. Being thorough does not equal legalistic. Reading an older translation of the Bible does not make you old fashioned.

 God's word is God's word. There doesn't need to be division just because some people have their panties in a wad based on OPINIONS.

 And Christian Fiction does not need to be cheesy.

 There.

 I said it.

2 comments:

  1. I dare you to write some Christian fiction that isn't cheesy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't take dares, but I'll take you up on the idea. ;-D Maybe I'll post part of a chapter at the end of the month and you can be my personal judge of cheesiness factor. If it doesn't sound natural, you can yell at me until I get it right. xD

      Thanks, Lid!

      Delete

Yakkity smack.